Charter members will pay a one-time initiation fee of $35,000 and $1,500 in annual dues. In return, Charter members will receive:
- A liberal allocation of Shot Birds (150) per year
- Seniority preference on field selection and use of the lodge
- Access to the lodge for morning coffee and lunch
- Use of the lodge for guest entertaining
- Shooting vest and hat
- A fixed-rate of $18 for all birds shot beyond the allocation
Our intent is that Charter Members would have liberal access to the lodge and little or no additional fees beyond their annual dues for their individual hunting experience.
Charter Member Equity:
Charter Members will have 75% equity in their membership. In the event the Charter Member requests to leave the club, the membership is fully transferable to an approved New Charter Member, once the membership is full.
Successor Charter Members:
The Principles will approve the initial twenty-five Charter Members. Successor Charter Members must be approved by the Advisory Board, and will join the club membership as follows:
1. Upon the death or resignation of a Charter Member, his Membership will be available for purchase by the most senior, Annual Member that has been approved by the Advisory Board, or by any new member approved by the Advisory Board and the principles. If no present member desires to purchase the Charter Membership, always in the order of the placement of such person on the waiting list.
2. At such time, and only at such time, as the Charter Membership, which becomes available under the preceding paragraph is purchased by a successor Charter Member, will the equity be paid to the retiring member or to his estate, as or, annual members and the Advisory Board may approve such others as for Charter Membership. This club manager shall maintain the list with priority established by date of entry of the proposed Charter Member’s name.
E-mail: [email protected]
Different from any other Annual Membership hunt club in the area, our members only pay for the birds they shoot versus paying for birds to be put in the fields. Our members typically harvest a variety of birds including, Pheasant, Quail, Chukar, and an occasional Hungarian during a 4-hour hunt. Depending on the conditions, it is not unusual to see over 100 birds during a hunt.
We are limiting our Annual Membership to seventy-five (75). Each Annual Member will pay annual dues of $2500 and a fee for each bird, shot during their hunt. A minimum fee of $130 per gun will be charged for a hunt, which goes toward their shot bird costs reported at the end of the hunt.
Current Annual Members will be given preference for membership renewal. Notice will be sent to them thirty days before each year and will require response and payment of the annual fee by one calendar year from the signup date if the member wishes to continue his membership. Annual members will have the first right of refusal for available Charter membership slots.
Summary of Annual Membership:
- $2500 Annual Dues
- Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch served in the Club House
- Free Valhalla membership for 1/2 day hunts and dog training fields
- Bluffs hat and vest
- Preference for charter memberships when available
- Shot birds will be paid for at the conclusion of the hunt as follows:
There will be a minimum hunt charge of $150.00 per gun that will apply towards the birds shot.
E-mail: [email protected]